December 18, 2010

So Fucking True

Again,Davey Wavey is right...and again he is funny:)) The best parts are... Guys looking for relationship with a Dick picture in their profile...and guys who define themselves as Straight Looking but actually they do not look so straight with a dick in their mouth:)))
And now let me tell you one thing Darlings. I know there is a lot of people visiting my blog and having a lot of fun with the hot guys...by the way, I have more visitors the days a post half naked guys, seems to me that many people don´t give a damn to other kind of news, and besides, the internet, TV and newspaper are full of news, right? hehhehehe 
My blog is a place to have fun, to aprecciate beauty and fashion, to know what is going on in the gay scene in Prague and so on.  So Bitches, Have a great weekend and big Drag Kiss!!!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...