December 23, 2010

Angels

This time of the year we can see everywhere Christmas trees, baby Jesus, Santa Claus and Angels. 

In my blog could not be different, so here are my angels.

Sometimes we lose our lives thinking for so long:
Should I or shouldn´t I do this or that? 
And what will I do if my choice is wrong? 
And if I suffer? 
Darling, You do not need to believe in angels to understand that nothing in our life falls from the sky, including the map of the paths we should follow in life.

Do not be afraid to make mistakes or suffer, because this fear is already a mistake and suffering. 

Celebrating Christmas or not believing in angels or not. Take a little time to think about in this way:

My life is passing and what I'm doing with it?



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...