December 13, 2010

Davey Wavey

Dear Bitches:) Time to share with you one of my biggest passions. Have you heard of Davey Wavey? 

To start let's see what he says about himself: 
My life's mission is to 1.) Share my love with the world 2.) Teach others about the pervasive oneness of this perfect universe and 3.) Learn, grow and developer from all my experience and all my teachers.

Now let me tell you what I think about him: 
A cute, sexy, funny, lovely and clever guy! There is no better combination in a person. All his ideas and thoughts you can see on his website, breaktheillusion.com.  To put your face, feelings, desires, fears, good and bad experiences on internet is not for everyone. Davey knows how to do this with charm and elegance. He does in a way that we can take something really useful for our lives. I know, he is bloody cute and sometimes we can´t concentrate in what his is saying. But we keep trying:)




Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...