December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Photobucket
My Darlings, I'm here to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. 
I hope you enjoy the time you are with your family, friends, or even if you will stand alone or working. I will celebrate Christmas in Slovakia, since my husband is from there. I think I'll take a 3 days vacation from my blog:)

Hey, do not be sad, thanks for the visits on my blog, this week passed 10,000. What makes me believe that you are enjoying.
This week I also debuted my column in LUI Magazine, which by the way the magazine is getting every time better and better with beautiful pictures and really great material. Time for you to become an assiduous reader.

Dec. 25, do not forget the Animality Party, organized by LUI magazine. I'll be hosting and performing it you:)
Also put in your calendar, December 29th, my last party of the year, Facebook Party Boys. To see details of the two parties click on the banners on the right side of this page.

All the best and Drag Big Kiss
Diva Noxx
Photobucket
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

zashaman said...

It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you all a Merry Christmas !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...