December 16, 2010

Brian Friedman

Brian Friedman, X Factor’s creative director, 32, wants his boyfriend under the mistletoe this year.He may spend most of his time hanging out with pop divas, but there certainly isn’t anything high maintenance about X Factor creative director Brian Friedman. 

The 32-year-old revealed he’ll be mostly locking lips with his boyfriend Danny this festive season. ‘We’ve been together for six months, it’s definitely still the honeymoon phase, except I’m here in London and he’s in LA, so it’s not easy. I’m excited to get back home.’

For Christmas he says he’s hoping to have some much-needed rest and relaxation. ‘I plan on doing absolutely nothing, except staying at home with my dogs and seeing all my friends who I haven’t seen since I’ve been over here. I want to re-charge my batteries and live life without work.’

Isn´t it cute to see him holding the name of the boyfriend? :)

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...