December 17, 2010

Adoption!

If there's one thing I dread is hypocrisy. I will never accept the idea that heteros are better able to educate a child than a gay couple or a single gay. If this were true, today we would be living in a perfect world without violence, discrimination and all sorts of physical, psychological, religious and government agressions, because until today, humanity has been educated in a heterosexual environment that didn´t saved us from any misfortune. 

I am in favor of the adoption in all areas, not only for gays. But as my readers are mostly gays, I would like to leave here my testimony, saying that adoption is a wonderful alternative for those who want to build a family. I'll make it as soon I feel prepared and my son will not be gay because I have a wardrobe like the Moulin Rouge. If he has to be gay he'll be gay being educated by me or by Pope Benedict. Ooops! Bad example? Those are gay happy families and I am quite sure those kids will not disappoint us as human beings!

 
 
 

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...