November 09, 2010

Noxxing!

One more call:) and before you start to send me messages that you cannot come to the next party because once again will be on Thursday and you have to work the day after, let me try to change your mind....hehhehe

Hummm, what could I say? Should I promise you I will make a striptease? oops, no, that would not work I guess you would be more happy to see a hot guy doing that. I cannot say also I will be fabulous because this isn´t new:) so, ok, let´s try to be simple...oh gosh, its so difficult for me to be simple, even the word hurts me! But let´s simply meet that day to have some drinks, some fun and appreciate a nice Drag Show with your friends. What? your friends are not coming? Darling, big mama will take care of you. 
Kiss and see you!


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...