November 04, 2010

Inspiration or copy?

I do not want to play the devil's advocate, but let's have a look how much Madonna has influenced and influences the new Pop stars. In case you are not well informed and believe that the new Pop Bitches are super-hyper creative. I like almost all of them but I know how much of Madonna is in every one of them. Some people keep telling me I dress like Lady Gaga, but what they do not know is that Lady Gaga dress up as a Drag Queen, and the Drag Queens started long time ago at the beginning of the 50´s, but I will back to the Drag Queens and Lady Gaga later, by the way, Gaga mostly wears the Haute Couture colections from many fashion designers. But now lets see the Pop Bitches wearing Madonna in all the possible ways. Have a look also on the video below!








Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...