October 24, 2010

Bloody hot

I have a friend, some nice bitch, who is addicted to tv series and of course, she downloads all of them what makes me visit her to copy all. 
One of them is the True Blood, the serie is not that good, its ok enough to spend some time in front of the tv. BUT.... one of the vampires is drinking all my blood. Yes, I am saying he is cute like hell. Joe Manganiello, I do not know what is it, but this man has a magnetic power, and everyone wants him, (yes you do too, stop it,...). I am already missing True Blood. 
Anyway dear Joe, my neck is ready:)
 
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you call me a bitch when is me who provide you with all those series/drugs???? ;D
No more for you.. kkkk

Diva NOXX said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Anonymous said...

he plays a werewolf not a vampire... lets get this together

Harmony said...

He plays a werewolf... :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...