April 20, 2011

The Difference Between Daniel Radcliffe and Lady Gaga

Daniel Radcliffe speaks about Lady Gaga and compares Their styles of stumping for LGBT Equality in an interview with MTV.

"She's very outspoken as well, and it's just about who You Were Being born with. It's wonderful That Other People are coming out from all different spectrums," Radcliffe tells MTV. "I mean, she has Slightly more flamboyant way of putting her point across than I would, and it suits her a lot better than it would me. But we're BOTH Aiming for the Same Thing."

The Harry Potter star shares That Also, while he's never met Gaga, his parents recently attended her concert. "My mom and dad, bizarrely, went to her concert," Radcliffe says, with a laugh. "Like, my parents at the Lady Gaga concert, Which I think is just the coolest, oddest thing ... they're ahead of me on most things pop culture."

via gay.com
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...