April 06, 2011

A Conversation Between Diva Noxx and The Summer Time

-knock knock knock
- Who is it?
- It´s me, Summer. Are you Diva Noxx?
- Oh Darling, sure I am and I´ve been missing you soooo much! That bitch Winter was so cruel with me and ...
- Oh Bitch, shut up! Stop complaining and open this mother fucker door before I go away for one more year.
- No, Summer, no, please, stayyyyyyyyyy!
- Ok, BUT I will not be fucking shining all day for you to be home. Put your best face, a colorful wig, a great dress and put those bitches to dance.  NOW!
 
So, you have listened darlings, Summer is bigger than God in this land and we have to obey. Let´s have fun, meet people and celebrate the summer that is just knocking the door.
See you on my Party:)

Big Drag Kiss
Diva Noxx

Poster "Design by Roman Prager"
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...