January 26, 2011

Naked Parties In Prague

Well, the naked parties just came to Prague. Termix club is doing sundays naked parties with no girls allowed.

My question is: There is somebody attending those parties? I mean, some people sure are going there but do they have enough people to keep those parties going on? I really think is a very good idea, I take a bow to all attempt to bring something new to the gay scene in Prague. As I always say, we are in the middle of Europe but sometimes is like living in a village when the topic is gay night life. Naked parties, bubbles or swimming pool parties,pijamas parties,REAL GoGo dancers and so on.... It´s all happening everywhere and we are still going to gay clubs to listen Vondrackova.
By the way, there is a web page about naturism in cz with things also happening in Brno. You can have a look in case you like to be naked. www.naturismus.cz


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...