January 18, 2011

Kiss the Frog

Recently talking with a friend of mine, he told me something like: “Why am I alone? I am too ugly or too selective?” Well, for me was almost like a joke because he is cute as hell, but as I am always thinking I couldn´t stop wondering why that piece of Filet Mignon is alone.
Isn´t him expecting for someone who does not exist? I guess almost everybody is or was waiting for “the prince charming” until the day it came a little understanding about what and who our Prince can be.  How many frogs you have to kiss? Humm, maybe many and I am sure many of you already kiss a Prince and just after the kiss he became an ugly frog, right?

The true is, everybody wants to find a cute sexy guy, good person and perfect match in bed, in love with us, nice body and romantic, faithful, clever and all the VIP adjectives. But what if you find someone who is missing one of those items? Will you give up of trying him just because he came in a package a bit different you expected? Please Don´t!  Put your mind to work Darling, think that Love and happiness can´t have the same effect as fireworks, this goes to the other category called passion. Love and Happiness comes with the time, we have to work on it, like a building where you put brick by brick, little by little until both of you are stronger and taller than the World Trade Centre towers which no plane can destroy.


 OK, now you ask me: Why should I work hard to o give a chance to somebody who doesn´t fulfil my all my expectations at the beginning? Well, you don´t have to!  But there is no such a thing like the PERFECT ONE. At least not in a way we have learned what the Perfect One is. Actually, when you find a guy who apparently has all you are looking for, you better run away in the opposite direction, because the Perfect One will be the guy who can offer what you need, not what you want only. What we need is Love...fuck yeah..Hallelujah...Amen!

Time don´t wait for us until all our neuroses are solved - One day all of us will be ugly old cows hehhehehe. 

I believe that all will come to us in the right moment, (But this doesn´t mean that you should be home sitting on your ass watching Helena Vondráčková repeating ”Já půjdu dál” over and over again! Maybe she will – but what about you? Nothing is for free, so move your ass and do something.)

Anyway, I say YES to find a partner, I say YES to work hard to keep one, I say YES if you want to be alone by now or alone forever being a bitch. Of course, I say NO if you want to become an unhappy bitch.
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so true...Love it!
Thanks
Martin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...